Alabama Bankruptcy Lawyer
Chapter 13 Debt Repayment Plan
- Avoid Home Foreclosure and Car Repossession
- Roll Your Debt Into an Easy Monthly Payment
- Completely Eliminate Some Types of Debt
- Restructure Student Loans and Tax Debt
- Avoid Wage Garnishment and Tax Liens
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Protection
- Stop Harassing Collection Actions Immediately
- Most Can KEEP Home and Cars
- Stop Home Foreclosure and Car Repossession
- Stop Wage Garnishments and Tax Liens
- Discharge Credit Card Debt and Other Unsecured Debts
Dealing with unmanageable debt can create immeasurable amounts of stress for you and your family. In addition, the distraction of continuous collection calls at home and work can have a serious impact on your personal and professional life. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Filing for bankruptcy can help you get back on the right financial path.
Many people are hesitant to file for bankruptcy because they somehow feel that seeking a legal remedy for excessive debt means that they have done something wrong or that they are guilty of some sort of offense. Nothing could be further from the truth. Hard-working people across the country are finding themselves in financial difficulty due to circumstances that they did not create. Job loss, unexpected illness, divorce and many other causes have all been the catalyst for people needing debt relief.
Honest Counsel for Honest Debt Solutions | Contact Brent W. Davis & Associates
I am Alabama bankruptcy attorney Brent W. Davis. I dedicate my entire practice to helping people find the right debt relief solution. Whether you need help filing for bankruptcy or you are seeking information on bankruptcy alternatives, you can rely on me to give you honest advice about your options and to give you my best recommendation for a debt relief solution based on the type of debt you have and your goals after you receive your discharge.
I provide comprehensive consumer bankruptcy representation in all of the following areas:
- Debt relief through bankruptcy: I can help you file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy as well as help to ensure that your debtors’ rights are protected under the automatic stay. Whether you are an elderly person seeking debt relief or you are going through a divorce, I can help to dispel the myths about bankruptcy, including which assets you will be able to keep.
- The bankruptcy process: Understanding what to expect can help to remove a lot of the anxiety that comes with seeking debt relief. I will take the time to explain the entire process so that you are fully aware of what will happen at each step.
- Bankruptcy and real estate: Many of the concerns my clients have when they are considering bankruptcy involve saving their homes. I can help you understand the benefits bankruptcy provides in pursuit of this goal and what other options may be available.
- Life after bankruptcy: Once your bankruptcy is complete, you are able to start over with a clean slate. I can help you implement a strategy that allows you to rebuild your credit and keep track of your credit report to ensure that it accurately shows all of the debts that were eliminated in your bankruptcy.
Get Answers to Your Questions
Please visit my frequently asked questions page for answers to the most common questions we receive, including the following:
- Can I file more than once?
- Why do I need a lawyer?
- Can one spouse file for bankruptcy?
- How will bankruptcy impact my spouse?
- How do I stop wage garnishment and tax liens?
- What do I do if I have been sued?
- What do I do if I have a judgment against me?
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Birmingham Chapter 7 Attorney
Contact my office today to learn more about how I can help you make a fresh financial start. I offer a free, face-to-face initial consultation at my Birmingham – Homewood and Pelham offices where you can get your questions answered without obligation. My regular business hours are 7:00 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday. Free parking is available. You can reach me by phone at (205) 989-1919 . You can also contact me via e-mail.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.