Accessibility Statement for BrentWDavis.com
This is an accessibility statement from BrentWDavis.com.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. brentwdavis.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AAA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Videos do not have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of brentwdavis.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on brentwdavis.com:
- Phone: 9282045632
- E-mail: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Accessibility of brentwdavis.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of brentwdavis.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for brentwdavis.com:
- Images as background on some sections
- Some links may appear more than once making them appear as redundant link
- Videos do not have captions or show sign language interpretation. We will make transcripts available in the near future.
- Start button for a video might not be easily visible for visual impaired visitors
- Some items like icons have been programmed as Hidden Elements
- Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
We assessed the accessibility of brentwdavis.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation via several browser plugins like Wave, SiteImprove, ANDI.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Brent W. Davis